April 16 – 20, 2019
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State
Questions: Email email@example.com or call (865) 974-3404
Workshop Overview and Schedule: coming soon
- Travel dates: Arrive afternoon of Tuesday, April 16. Depart morning of Saturday, April 20.
- Knoxville airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS). Other airports (possible lower cost): Atlanta (4 hours), Chattanooga (2 hours), Nashville (3 hours)
- Transfer to hotel: Uber, Lyft or taxi
Workshop events will be held at:
- Holiday Inn Knoxville Downtown, 525 Henley St., Knoxville, TN Phone: (865) 522-2800
There is a discounted hotel rate for workshop participants. Check back for a link to get the discounted rate.
City of Knoxville
- General information about Knoxville
- Downtown restaurants and events
- The 15 Best Things to Do in Knoxville
East Tennessee area (attractions for extended stay)
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The 15 Best Things to Do in the Smoky Mountains
- Visit Gatlinburg, TN
- Visit Pigeon Forge, TN
- Dollywood Theme and Water Park
This is a program of the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government, administered by the Center for International Education at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.