The University of Tennessee’s English Language Institute offers all levels of English language learning. ELI has a demanding curriculum so students can quickly become proficient. ELI also offers American cultural programming.
Do you want to:
- Improve your English ability?
- Study at a college or university in the USA?
- Speak better English for your work?
- Better understand American culture?
- Improve your TOEFL score?
For more than 30 years, the English Language Institute has helped thousands of people just like you.
Intensive English Program
Study English 5 days a week in our 8 week program (160 hours) to achieve faster results. Core classes are:
Prepare for university study!
Saturday English for Professionals
Study on Saturday mornings 9am -12 pm in our 8-week courses:
- Speaking fluency/pronunciation
- Writing for business purposes
- American Business culture
Take all three or only what you need!
$150 for one course, $275 for two, and $350 for all three courses.
The English Language Institute is a member of: