The University of Tennessee’s English Language Institute offers all levels of English language learning. ELI has a demanding curriculum so students can quickly become proficient. ELI also offers American cultural programming.
Do you want to:
- Improve your English ability?
- Study at a college or university in the USA?
- Speak better English for your work?
- Better understand American culture?
- Improve your TOEFL score?
For more than 30 years, the English Language Institute has helped thousands of people just like you.
General English Intensive Class
Learn how to speak with everyday vocabulary, how to understand and read English words, and how to write necessary English sentences for your work and personal life.
$2,150 for an 8-week session.
Intensive English Program
Study English 5 days a week in our 8 week program (160 hours) to achieve faster results. Core classes are:
Prepare for university study!
Saturday English for Professionals
Study on Saturday mornings 9am -12 pm in our 8-week courses:
- Speaking fluency/pronunciation
- Writing for business purposes
- American Business culture
Each course costs $150.
The English Language Institute is a member of: