For international graduate students who want to prepare for the OPIc speaking test at the University of Tennessee, we can help!
4-Hour Course Topics
- How the test is structured
- How to estimate speaking strength to get optimal level questions
- How to answer questions in expanded communicative form
- Individualized pronunciation correction
- Practice in spoken English development.
$200 for 4-hour course (2 hours per day) package
Classes are flexibly scheduled for attendees’ convenience. Contact us at email@example.com or phone us at 865-974-3404 to schedule a convenient time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will this course help me pass the OPIc?
A. According to a recent attendee, “I sincerely appreciate the time you spent guiding me and recommending strategies for passing the exam. Your advice was very helpful and gave me a new perspective on how to respond to respond to the oral interview questions.” (Fun Fact: This student passed the OPIc with a “High Advanced” score.)